Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
(Full and Part-time Positions available)
The position of Electrical Staff Engineer provides all aspects of Electrical engineering support for various client projects.
Electrical Staff Engineer Position:
The Electrical Staff Engineer works with other Senior Engineers to provide support in developing and completing client projects. Candidates must possess the ability to work in a small office environment which provides exposure to all aspects of the Electrical engineering discipline; a wide array of responsibilities; and a willingness to grow in the engineering profession. The Electrical Staff Engineer will perform calculations, project setup, project coordination, filing, and CAD.
Electrical Staff Engineer Duties:
• Work under the direction of Senior Engineers.
• Produce CAD drawings of projects using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
• Perform electrical power system sizing calculations. Includes electrical equipment selection.
• Perform lighting calculations, includes selecting lighting for various applications.
• Produce electrical power riser diagrams.
• Perform field surveys of existing conditions in support of the development of new projects.
• Review and interpret vendor equipment specifications and project shop drawings.
• Demonstrated training, education, or experience in Electrical power system design is required.
• Demonstrated training, education, or experience in lighting design is required.
• Experience in electrical power system and lighting design for 480V and below is required.
• Experience in electrical power system design above 480V is preferred.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
• Experience in drawing in AutoCAD is required.
• Experience in drawing in Revit is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a professional office environment.
• Professionalism and a positive service attitude.
Telephone Skills, Organizational Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Email and Internet. Proficient in AutoCAD.