Please email us @ email@example.com
The job of Part-time Office Administrator position was established for the purpose of greeting and directing visitors, responding to inquiries from staff, and providing general clerical support.
Part-time Office Position:
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the company to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Part-time Office Job Duties:
• Answers incoming telephone calls for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
• Greets visitors/guests for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel.
• Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
• Filing of office and project related documents.
• Processes mail and time sensitive materials.
• Create, update, and improve existing office filing systems
• Maintains reception area materials (e.g. newsletters, event calendars, etc.) for the purpose of providing resource information to visitors.
• Demonstrated training, education, or experience in office administration is required.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in an office environment.
• Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Filing, Organizational Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.